Well, I am heartbroken to report that our family vacation is over for the year. Although we usually convene in Hilton Head, SC, this year we met up in Normal since traveling with Michael is still hard, and he's really still too young for the beach. But we managed to have a lot of fun in Illinois at outdoor plays (Grease!), eating out, visiting the Bloomington Farmer's Market, playing games at coffee shops, shopping, celebrating Dad's birthday, and picnicing at Evergreen Lake. I'm so sad it's over! How many times this weekend have I wished that we lived closer to our families?!
I leave you this week with a brief video of JD's baby-calming techniques.
2 comments:
sure was fun, great pictures too. Too short as always!
Love that baby calming technique! Got to get us a ball! Oh, and the picture of you and your mom is awesome! Love you all!
Post a Comment