This year's pie: cherry for Julie and peach for Danielle. I'm already looking forward to next year...
Monday, September 13, 2010
The Fair, the Fair!
I have been looking forward to the Sandwich Fair for weeks now, and it was everything I hoped it would be! This was the first year that John David got to go, and he loved it too. Michael was an angel the whole day (even through the deafening tractor pulls), and lots of strangers admired him. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, what more could we ask for?
This year's pie: cherry for Julie and peach for Danielle. I'm already looking forward to next year...
JD and Michael in the cow barn. Those cows are huge!!
This year's pie: cherry for Julie and peach for Danielle. I'm already looking forward to next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thatttttttttt looks sooo fun! I'm totally coming up the weekend after Labor Day next year for that. I would ride that scary ride w/ JD, JIC Danielle doesn't go next year... also, Michael doesn't need funnel cakes, now or ever, too many G's
Post a Comment