Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Michael's first Halloween was a true success! It was a busy weekend with pumpkin carving (JD did such an amazing job!), the local haunted trail, and handing out candy in costume. Michael was a real trooper the whole way.

Michael wanted to try a mustache like his Grandpa.

We wore only costumes that we already owned.

In other news, we're waiting to see what's leaving blood in Michael's stool. I'm off dairy in case he's allergic to that, and we're turning in stool samples, which of course is a ton of fun. Poor baby. He's still perfectly happy and gaining weight, but something is bothering him. Hopefully we'll have an answer soon.

4 comments:

Mike said...

a centipede? love it. Looks like great fun for Halloween. We carved a free hand pumpkin. I'll upload soon
!

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

what a fun weekend. thanks again for having us.

I love the 'stache on M. :)

Mike said...

PS love the handle-bar 'stache. He will need that, possibly a chin-strap. I'll teach him well.

Mike said...

we need another post soon1!!!!