Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Came and Went

Christmas always goes by so quickly. Michael and I flew down to Atlanta the Saturday before Christmas, and JD joined us by car on Wednesday (he was supposed to come on Tuesday but had car trouble, taking him an extra day to get there). Meanwhile, Michael and I spent a lot of time with both families, trying to stay quiet and to have a more relaxing vacation. It worked, mostly. I don't think that Michael was put down the whole week! Now that we're back home, we're having to re-train him to spend some time playing by himself. :)
The Pond Christmas tree:
Lindsey and I got awesome vests from the Ponds! Now I'll fit right in with Illinois girls.

Michael got dressed up in several adorable Christmas outfits.

The boys.

We also enjoyed our annual holiday tradition of decorating gingerbread houses. I guess Michael will join us next year...

The Francesconi Christmas tree:

Everyone got hats for Christmas! We joked that JD looked like he was kidnapping the baby.


Now we're spending the next week unloading the ridiculous amount of toys that Michael got from his grandparents. So much for the sticks and rocks we had planned for him!

3 comments:

Mike said...

more good pics. I agree it came and went, how the cotton picker does it go by so fast? Good thing your getting lots of snaps of little M. Now you can put some of them in his growth chart!

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

I want a vest!

Seriously, what are we going to do with all these toys?!

Tom said...

Way too fast. I really appreciate the pictures so I can re-live the moments. Already looking forward to our next visit.