Monday, January 17, 2011

Slow Start

The first week of this semester started a bit slowly since I had to cancel the second day of class for a debilitating headache. I spent all of Thursday in bed but have since rebounded and am ready to start the semester afresh tomorrow morning. Michael, in the meantime, has developed quite a strong will. He now yells at you if you take anything away from him and spends a lot of his happy time yelling for no reason! I'm kinda hoping it's a teething thing (which I've been using as an excuse for the past three months). JD finally got over his cold and worked over the weekend organizing the basement. Thanks, JD! Ah, the joys of home-ownership.

Winter seems so much longer with a baby in the house. We are already eagerly planning our spring and summer vacations.

2 comments:

Mike said...

at least you have a shiny cool new van to take those family trips, eh? Fun pictures, I like the 'staches, reminds me of Mom's mug, hehe. Winter always drags a bit, can't go have quite as much fun, but remember the relaxation

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

Miles picked up toy-stealing from Michael! I put him down at school to unpack his back and when I came back he was stealing a toy from the little girl next to him!! Silly boys. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!