Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Learning New Things

Every now and then, things settle down for a bit, but the past couple of weeks has not been one of those times. Naps are changing schedule, teeth are coming in, JD's had to work some weekends, I've traveled with friends, Michael's learning to swim and to walk, and school has just ended for the semester. I'm suprised we're doing as well as we are!

It was hard to get good pictures of Michael's first swim lesson last week, but I'll try again tomorrow night. He did so well getting dunked under water, paddling, pushing off the side, and having fun with his dad!

But honestly, my favorite nights are the ones when we sit around and watch TV, playing with Michael. That's the best and where most of my best pictures come from.





"Wait, you want to keep the magazines in HERE?"



Great-grandpa's cowboy hat!




Coasters are totally the best toys EVER.


Hmmm, I wonder what Gizmo is doing outside....




Until next week! Whew.

1 comment:

Mike said...

poor Gizmo, she's probably either roasting or freezing. Glad Michael is enjoying swim lessons and just about everything else!