We enjoyed the last weekend of my summer with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Riley, and puppy Shelby, of course. It was a nice day of visiting the Farmers Market, chatting, eating, and playing in the park. We wish we had more opportunitites to see them!
We also enjoyed a picnic in the park with our Small Group. It was the perfect evening!
I like the picture of 1) Michael's can in the air and 2) his face when grandpa and grandma are surely spoiling him at the dinner table in every way possible
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Best of luck tomorrow.
I don't want to think about the end of summer!!
Romper looks great :)
I like the picture of 1) Michael's can in the air and 2) his face when grandpa and grandma are surely spoiling him at the dinner table in every way possible
Post a Comment