Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The past couple of weeks have actually been nicely quiet. I guess things are gearing up for the big holiday season. Here are the boys enjoying some TV time (who knows what they're watching: it could be Gold Rush or Dora the Explorer!).
 This past Saturday morning, we went to the indoor Thanksgiving Farmer's Market. The whole town showed up, and it was a blast. I've been missing my Saturday morning almond crossiants.
 Precious boy.
 Is that Elmo on my feet?
 Saturday night, we celebrated JD's 31st birthday with dinner and a roller derby match. Great fun, great friends! I think Kyle's trying to figure out the rules in the back...
 Somehow, Michael ended up with a Daffy Duck balloon that was almost as big as him. Since he wouldn't put it down, we all got wacked with this balloon all night.
We're leaving for Birmingham today for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see the family!

1 comment:

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

must get elmo slipper for M! where did you find them?

and can you send me the photo of us from the market?