We were in Destin, Florida with the Ponds for the last week, and we had such a great time. I don't even know where to start to describe the vacation. It was relaxing; Michael slept; we enjoyed our family's company; the weather was perfect; I could keep going. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. I tried to pick a few good ones, but I took 150 pictures, so it wasn't easy!
This was Michael's first beach vacation since he was 4 months old, and he loved it. He was a bit apprehensive about the waves, but the sand was soooooo fun.
His favorite toys for the week were a big yellow dump truck and a yellow bulldozer. Those things even went in the bath with him!
Both Cousin Shiloh and Michael loved spending time with Papa and Mimi. Michael's still talking about Papa's truck.
The whole gang. It was an exciting house.
Papa was willing to play with Michael on the beach for hours, jumping waves, digging in the sand, and flying kites. I actually got a little beach reading in!
It was a beautiful, fun week at the beach.
Michael really enjoyed pushing Shiloh around in her stroller. Once, when Phillip was carrying her, he demanded that she get in her stroller so that he could push her around. Shiloh wasn't sure what she thought about it all.
Thanks to the Ponds for such a great trip!
2 comments:
WOW those are some awesome pictures- I'm glad it was so fun!
I saved several of these pictures. They are great! So glad you had a good time! Love and miss you all! (and just a few more !!!!!...ha)
Post a Comment