I have to start off this post with some adorable Michael pictures that I've taken over the past two weeks. Here, he's on his first Amtrak, real train, ride with John David. Of course, he loved it!!.JPG)
Michael and Isaac watching Sesame Street during Bible study.Sleeping sweet heart.
Okay, the real news of the week was my doctoral graduation. Whoo hoo! I'm officially finished with school for the rest of my life--okay, I have to go back in a month, but still! Mom, Dad, Michael, Katie, Grandma, and Grandpa all traveled up to Illinois for the event, and it was so wonderful to have them here. Having the family around me meant way more than the event itself!
Here is me and my advisor, Jan, approaching the stage...
Handing my name and dissertation title to the announcer...
The actual hooding!!
Shaking President Bomen's hand...
Hanging out in the stands...
Celebrating with the family!!The boys playing during the party.
Family group shot!
My big moment.
2 comments:
congratS!!!!!!
So excited for you, Julie! Way to go!
Post a Comment