Yay, I got a job!! This week heralds another brand new start for our family as I begin a job as professor at Shorter University, and Michael begins attending a Montessori school full time. Here we go again! So, while in Destin, I got a call from Shorter requesting an on-campus interview for the next day. I hopped on a plane and returned for the interview, leaving Michael in Destin with the family. Later the next day, I had a job! That marks yet another miracle in God's great plan for our lives this summer as everything, and I mean everything, has come together so perfectly for our move back to Georgia, our careers, and our family. Thank you, God, for these blessings!
Of course, as soon as I take JD and my parents to the campus, they insist on taking pictures. So, I played the part of the new college freshman and posed. Shorter is a small, Christian college of 1200 students. I am already so impressed with the faculty and administration; it is a perfect fit.
JD also broke down and bought a used four-wheeler. Now, we really fit in the neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment