Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IT IS TIME

for a new blog post. I've got to admit, having a full time job is hard. Okay, enough complaining. We got to see some of our favorite people this weekend, the Farris family! It's been over two years since we've gotten together, and the kids LOVED each other. Yes, the adults did too.
 All I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind if Nora and Michael got married one day. I'm just saying.


 Ah, the perfect picture of the visit. The kids are totally resistant!! This is going to be a classic.
 JD and Michael are suddenly into fishing. Yep, fishing. We've got a practice going on in the Smith's front yard here. Never know what you'll catch in the front yard!

 My new bookcases! Thank you, Vickie, for finding them! Now I've just got to find something for the other six boxes of books to go on...
 Back from fishing. Another classic shot? This one will go in the wedding slide show.
Ah, life is hectic but good. Michael is finally settling into school (I say that, but he still cried this morning when I dropped him off). He can ride a bike! I mean, seriously, no training wheels, pedals, the whole thing. I'll get a video of that soon. A three-year-old on a bike! I think my life is about to get even more complicated.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

LOL! I just saw that little comment about Nora and Michael. At least they would both be getting a great catch ;) LY