This weekend was full of weddings! Congradulations to Amanda and Mike Parsel and Pam and Matt Estes! Amanda and Mike married at noon on Saturday in a beautiful church wedding. JD and I had breakfast with Michele and Kevin Melton; Michele was my little sister in the sorority, and Amanda was her little sister. We then attended the wedding with them and got to see Amanda glittering like a fairy princess! Saturday night, JD and I drove up to Wolf Mountain Vinyards to Matt and Pam's outdoor wedding. The weather was perfect, and the food and wine delicious. Matt and Pam engaged the same wedding band that JD and I used, so we got to relive some sweet memories. It was a wonderful day of smiling for our friends and celebrating a new beginning.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to share in the wedding celebration of good friends. I wish them the happiness you guys have achieved.
Post a Comment