Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Second Illinois Trip


We're back again from visiting Illinois and trying to set more plans in place. The more time we spend up there, the more excited we are about our future there. The weather was perfect, again. Highs in the 70's and low 80's with a constant pleasant breeze. Rain showers last 10 - 15 mins, and the sky is always amazing above the corn fields. But I'm just waiting until winter! My grandparents showed up on Saturday, and we really enjoyed spending some time with them and getting their opinion on the town. We also went by the English department at ISU where I got to meet a few people and to fill out all my employment paperwork. I'm excited to get started there. We just arrived home late last night, and now we're heading out again this morning for our annual Hilton Head trip with the Francesconi family. We've been looking forward to this beach trip for months!

1 comment:

The Ponds said...

I miss yal already!!!