Monday, July 14, 2008

Beautiful Saturday

This past Saturday was a great day full of fun for JD and I. We started the day by relaxing on Lake Lanier with Michael and his friend Justin. The four of us had way too much fun. Here's a great video of Michael's water-skiing attempt:


Saturday night, JD and I celebrated our two-year anniversary. On our actual anniversary (July 1), we were traveling, as usual, so we put off making plans until we had time to enjoy them fully. Saturday night we ate a huge dinner at our favorite restaurant, South City Kitchen, in Midtown. We then saw the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra play at the new outside Encore Park in Alpharetta. It was amazing hearing the orchestra outside as we relaxed on the lawn and star-gazed. I can only hope that the next two years will be anywhere as wonderful as these first two have been.

1 comment:

Mike said...

What's the deal with putting the ONLY time I crashed up on the internet?? well, maybe it wasn't the only time, but it definitely doesn't show off my true skills!!