Tonight is our last night in Atlanta for a while. I've never lived anywhere else before! Now, we not only leave Atlanta, but we are leaving Georgia, the South, the East, and everything else familiar! Of course, that is part of the fun. We're packed, we're tanked up, and we're ready to escape the crushing anticipation by getting on with it. As I've mentioned, the hardest part is the goodbyes. But we're confident (as are our family and friends) that we're following God's will, and I'm ready to see what He has in store for us. Please keep us in your prayers and your thoughts and go ahead and start planning those vacations to Illinois because we'll be waiting for you!
1 comment:
I just got sad. Its hitting me that my sister-in-law that I love so dearly won't be close by any more. Its ok though. Just gonna have to up my minutes on the cell phone plan!
Post a Comment