Sunday, October 5, 2008

Around Town

So I thought that you might like to see a few places that we frequent, all places that we spent time this weekend too. Places such as my closet ... I mean office! at school:



Yeah, I share this room with someone else too. And here's the building where I teach all my classes:



I tried to get into the room, but it was locked. JD's waiting for me to finish taking all these pictures:



And here are some cool plants they have in the quad:



This is a shot of our street: Fell Avenue, on Homecoming Day at Illinois Wesleyan, hence all the cars:



Sunday morning, JD and I headed to church:



Yes, it is in a cornfield!



But aesthetic appeal isn't everything! In other news, this is JD's first week of work in the field. The company officially considers him "trained," although that's not the word he would use to describe himself right now. His return to work will change a lot around here; it's been so nice to come home and find that he's already done all my chores. We've discovered that he'd be a great stay-at-home dad.

1 comment:

Mike said...

that monitor in your office needs to be upgraded to flat panel!

The school looks beautiful, although it is among corn stalks, at least you don't have to worry about getting run over as you cross Courtland!