Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Oh, Christmas Tree!
I can't believe that Christmas is only a week away. Finals are finished, papers are graded, and JD is recovering from a cold that kept him down this weekend. Our house is a mess of wrapping paper, Christmas present projects, tissues and cold medicine, and papers for an article I'm working on. It's snowing a little most days, and yesterday the high was 11 degrees. It's amazing how quickly you adapt, though, because it really isn't fazing me much. I stopped by the post office yesterday, and the letter box was so full that letters were sticking out of the in-slot! (That's got to be illegal). So Christmas is almost here, and we're getting ready to head back to Atlanta on Saturday. But we've found some time to put up a Christmas tree; Gizmo has only messed with it a few times. I think she's decided that winter up here is for hibernation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment