Here's our street. It's been interesting walking home from school this week. I've learned that you have to stay off the sidewalks, which have become long slip 'n slides. Walking in the snow piles on either side of the sidewalk is much safer.
As you can see, the snow's pretty deep!
Some animal decided to use our backyard as his personal bathroom. Note the footprints on the right and the yellow snow...
Coming from the Tennessee hills, Gizmo should like snow, right? Well, when we threw her out the door into a snow pile, she bunny-hopped right back to the door. Oh well.
Last week was our last week of school, and this week we're taking finals and grading. Besides my two final exams and term paper , I have all these (43 to be exact) lovely, well-written portfolios awaiting my grading. Note the sarcasm.
1 comment:
that snow is pretty cool! maybe I'll have to change my Christmas present for you to a snow blower.
Post a Comment