Monday, January 26, 2009

Home Cozy Home

I wish that JD and I had some great adventure to tell you about this week, but the truth is that we're pretty much settled in for the winter. Besides Bible study and the occassional evening with friends, we're bunked up in the house, waiting out the cold weather. I had not realized that I'd never experienced winter before, living in Atlanta my whole life. 40 degrees is not winter; it's fall! But we are really enjoying our house, and since we've only posted pictures of my bookshelves (can you blame me?) and our paint jobs, I thought I'd put up a few pictures of other rooms in the house, since only the Ponds have seen them. We love our bedroom upstairs:



And our guest room is all set and ready for a guest.




Gizmo has taken to sleeping behind the TV (don't ask).



No comments: