Well, Spring Break is now over, and I am back to school. As many of my fellow graduate students have commented, we all feel more stressed after the break, realizing how little we accomplished and how much we still have to do in the last month and a half of the semester. While I sat at the computer all day every day working on papers (I wish that were an exaggeration), JD lay on the couch with a sinus infection. It was quite the week.
But there were bright spots. We watched some good movies, I got to spend some time with the girls in my small group, and JD attended a basketball game at Redbird Arena. Yesterday we even got outside because the weather's improving! It's been sunny and getting warmer and warmer, so we took a bike ride and worked in the garden a bit. Of course I'm hoping that the weather will stay nice although the pessamistic neighbor next door keeps telling us that it can snow into May. In the meantime, we'll enjoy every warm day we get!
For those of you who miss Gizmo's backflips, here are a couple to entertain you:
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The backflips are awesome. I did not realize I missed them until I saw the video. And now I REALLY miss them.
-Clay eFF
Post a Comment