This past weekend, we celebrated my husband's 29 birthday! He's getting so old. His birthday actually fell on Monday--the worst night for both of us since I have class and he has basketball. So, we celebrated instead on Sunday night with a dinner out, yummy deserts, and presents including a new flat-screen computer monitor and a new electric shaver that was desperately needed. Of course, Gizmo got in on the fun of opening presents. But really the party capped off a fun weekend. Friday, after graduate forum at school, some friends came over to "grade," watch movies, and look at pictures. Saturday, JD and I began our Christmas shopping and went bowling with Danielle and Kyle. In the course of the weekend, JD also stained the back porch, and I finished off paper number two! Unfortunately, the weather has taken a turn for the worse, and I think it's here to stay. But we have the holidays to look forward to, so time to go back out to shop for more presents for JD!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Happy Birthday, JD
This past weekend, we celebrated my husband's 29 birthday! He's getting so old. His birthday actually fell on Monday--the worst night for both of us since I have class and he has basketball. So, we celebrated instead on Sunday night with a dinner out, yummy deserts, and presents including a new flat-screen computer monitor and a new electric shaver that was desperately needed. Of course, Gizmo got in on the fun of opening presents. But really the party capped off a fun weekend. Friday, after graduate forum at school, some friends came over to "grade," watch movies, and look at pictures. Saturday, JD and I began our Christmas shopping and went bowling with Danielle and Kyle. In the course of the weekend, JD also stained the back porch, and I finished off paper number two! Unfortunately, the weather has taken a turn for the worse, and I think it's here to stay. But we have the holidays to look forward to, so time to go back out to shop for more presents for JD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy b-day Johnny D! See ya soon!
Post a Comment