Monday, February 15, 2010

Status Quo

Well, I was hoping to post some pictures of our newly painted nursery today. JD finished the beadboard last weekend and painted it beautifully this weekend. I cleaned the room, put down the rug, and hung the curtains, but when I went to touch up the paint above the beadboard, we quickly realized that I was using a glossy paint over a matte paint. Oops. So now we have to paint the upper wall too. The pictures will be a bit longer in coming.

In the meantime, I leave you with a snow dinosaur that God made outside our office window and a Valentine's picture of JD and I and our possessed cat. I don't know how she does it, but there she is.

1 comment:

Mike said...

gizmo is definitely possessed. But we already knew that. Cool snow dinosaur, maybe more of a snow smurf tho. 4 more days!!!