Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break in Atlanta

There is way too much to say and to describe about our fabulous trip to Atlanta this past weekend. It was jam-packed with activities and fun like pottery painting, high tea, cookouts, church, my baby shower, seeing Alice in Wonderland, visiting the Coca Cola Museum and the Georgia Aquarium, lunch at the Sundial, and meeting new babies. Like I said, it would take me all day to write about the fun, the jokes, the travel. So, I'm going to tell about the trip in pictures so that I can get back to the joys of paper writing.

Baby Caleb Farris
Packing all the gifts for the trip homeThe one thing I do want to say here is thank you: thanks to the girls for going to Atlanta with me and meeting the crazy family; thanks to the Moms for a most spectacular baby shower that couldn't have turned out better; thanks to all the friends and family that attended the shower - you made me feel so loved; thanks to Michael and Mom for hosting four girls and all their cosmetics for four nights; thanks to Grandma, Grandpa, and Dina for traveling from out of state to be there with us. Okay, the thanks have gone on long enough, so you can imagine what the post would be like if I kept going!

1 comment:

Mike said...

YAY it was a great time!! Glad yall came and stayed at my place, it was the most fun Lina has had in weeks. Hope you didn't get too tired and got some great memories of pre-Little Mike times. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!