Tired, so tired. I was only back for a week before I had to head out of town again on Wednesday, this time alone. I presented at a conference called The Fantastic in the Arts on Thursday morning, and the conference itself went really well. It was held in Orlando, Florida, which was colder and rainier than it should have been! I enjoyed my panel and the other 2 that I attended in the 24 hours I was down South, but it was an exhausting trip.
2 flights each way alone made for lots of stress and an appreciation for how much easier JD makes my life on a daily basis! I'm really glad that I don't have to travel any more until Michael is born. One nice thing about air travel is seeing how many people still read books (at least while they're on planes)! Sure, there were plenty of I-Pods and laptops, but not as many as I expected.
JD, meanwhile, has been holding down the fort and enjoying the improving weather by spending some time outside. I was so glad to get back home to him! Now we can settle down again for a while as I try to finish up my last semester of classes.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad your trip went well last week, I wanted to hear about it and I'll call you soon!
Post a Comment