First, Michael got his first haircut! This is what he used to look like:
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Back On Track
I've been sick for 11 days now with a head cold. It has kept me from cleaning the house, doing school work, and most importantly, blogging. But so much has happened over the past few weeks; I barely remember the Snowpocalypse that I last blogged about! Let's see, I'll try to do a quick run-down and count on lots of pictures to tell the rest of the story.
First, Michael got his first haircut! This is what he used to look like:
And here's his new "big boy" look. He also got to hang out with his buddy Miles for a couple of play dates. It was so cute watching them try to hold hands and fight over toys!
For Valentine's Day, Danielle and I made lots of cookies. She had an owl cookie cutter, so we ended up with a whole passel of owls.
Michael, meanwhile, was busy hiding under the island.
Our friend Steve was really nice and watched Michael so that JD and I could go out for dinner on Valentine's. This weekend, we had a spike in temperatures (short-lived), so Beth, Danielle, and I took the opportunity to get outside. We had a little picnic and introduced Michael to playgrounds! He liked the swing but wasn't so sure about the slide.
First, Michael got his first haircut! This is what he used to look like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That pic with Miles makes me laugh. Ben said it looks like Michael conquered Miles.
Picnic sounds fun!!
great pictures, bout time for an update around here. Also waiting on a crawler video...
Julie, Michael is too adorable. I cannot believe how big he has gotten! I miss seeing you guys a lot.
Post a Comment