Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

Well, I can't tell you how many inches of snow actually fell in the last 24 hours because all the wind caused areas of one foot to areas of over three feet. I can tell you that our driveway had twenty-seven inches of snow. I told JD that I could shovel it, and after five minutes I gave up. We hired a snow plow instead.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You have the cutest little snowbaby! I too tried to shovel my driveway and gave up after doing just my front step. My landlord is sending a plow as we speak.

Stacy said...

All I can say is wow :)

Mike said...

what in the cotton picker is going on up there with the weather? All I can figure is that it's not El Nino anymore, and we've already used up La Nina, so it must be El Ninum Blizzardus, the Latin weather pattern.