Sunday, April 17, 2011

ABD!!

I am finally ABD, All But Dissertation. That means I've finished all my classes, passed my exams, and defended my dissertation proposal successfully. Technically, I'm hirerable as a professor, if only there were some jobs to be hired into... Now all I have to do to finish this everlasting degree is to write a book. No problem. Just let me get on that. Well, it's another normal Sunday night. I'm watching Oprah: Season 25, JD is working at the computer, and Michael is eating his baby monitor with one bare foot and one foot with a sock and shoe on. We're 45 mins. away from bedtime; that's Michael's bedtime, officially, but I think I'm going to be adopting it for my own tonight too. We're two weeks away from the end of the semester. JD is getting his motorcycle out for the season, and he cut the yard for the first time today. We're also looking at some fun swim lessons for Michael and his friend Miles next month. Fun times ahead!

1 comment:

Mike said...

or does that mean you are "A Big Deal" ???