He sure is a loved little boy by friends and family alike. It took JD and I a day or two to recooperate again from all the fun. Thank you all so much for your love and support of our family.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Happy Birthday, Michael: Part Two
It was birthday weekend, round two, at our house. That meant that Michael got new balloons, new cake, new presents, and new friends with whom to celebrate! It was a bunch of fun all over again (except this time he had a little too much sugar and got crazy hyper, crawling around the living room). His absolute favorite part of birthday parties: the balloons!
We hung out outside, and the weather cooperated for the most part.
He sure is a loved little boy by friends and family alike. It took JD and I a day or two to recooperate again from all the fun. Thank you all so much for your love and support of our family.
He sure is a loved little boy by friends and family alike. It took JD and I a day or two to recooperate again from all the fun. Thank you all so much for your love and support of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
jump rope, swimming & badmitton? sounds like I missed out big time. All nephew Mike now needs is a warehouse for his presents
by the way I'm slacking on family blog postings, but I'll jump in soon for sure enough
Post a Comment