Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

I should have titled this blog post: "How Many Pictures Can I Fit Into One Post?" This week has been soooo fun! I can't even describe all the fun we've had with birthday parties, our 5th wedding anniversary, the Fourth of July, and JD being on vacation. Summer is great. I'll be brief in my rundown and use pictures to tell the rest of the story.

We got to celebrate Emily's birthday last Monday at the lake. We repeatedly had to keep Michael from running off the cliff right into the water.









As usual, he had fun with Danielle!









We also had a cookout with our small group where Michael showed off his new (if oversized) tractor and where some heated badmitton games were played.






































We also visited Epiphany Farms on Sunday where we got a fresh (and I mean we saw it killed) chicken, which we then ate with the Liberts Sunday night. The boys shared (and I mean fought) over the push toy all evening.

























The Fourth saw us at the Libert's home, playing with Miles's toys this time and riding in his new wagon!






Miles, stop looking at me!




















The police car was a hit. When Michael couldn't be in it, he happily helped push Miles around the porch.











































JD has one more day off, and we plan to spend today at the park picnicing and playing on the splash pad. We can't wait to share those photos with you next week!

2 comments:

The Pond's said...

I sure do love you three!

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

love love all these photos! we're really going to miss you while you're on vacay! enjoy!!!!