Basketball season is coming to a close for JD and his team, the Miners. Even though the team has not had the best run, they are having lots of fun! Lately, they have been testing JD's creativity by demanding individual nicknames. Michael and I got to go to the game this past weekend.
Saturday night, we got together with the Morrisons and McClinticks for a pizza and game night. Michael had lots of fun with his buddy, Issac. Issac is almost 16 months old and lets Michael play with all his toys!
JD and I are also looking hard with the Liberts to find a preschool for Michael and Miles to attend in the fall. Michael will be 2, so it's time to socialize with somone other than me! I can't believe we're already looking into schools.
Now I read a lot of books, and I almost never post about them because there is so much to say. But I also have to take a moment to advertise my new favorite book, The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern. I just finished it and am so sad that's it's over. It is wonderful, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes magic and mystery.

2 comments:
I love the books you recommend and can't wait to read this one!
much fun stuff! Good thing JD is leading the Miners to good sportsmanship, even if not victory!!!
Post a Comment