Sunday, February 26, 2012

Entertaining Michael

It's been a fun week around here, with Michael's first swim lesson of the season, family adventures in Peoria, a date night, playing with Issac, and the end of JD's basketball season. Here are some pictures from our visit to the Bass Pro Shop Saturday morning. Michael loved all the animals there!


 Afterwards, we went to Monkey Joe's to get rid of some energy. It worked.



I'll put up some pictures of Michael's swimming next week. It's been fun and busy around here lately, but we sure do miss our families. We feel like we're at the cusp of all kinds of important decisions, but we must be patient and wait for God's timing. I'm antsy, and I'm ready for some change. For now, I'll have to settle for focusing on our toddler, a dissertation, an impending graduation, and the coming of Spring! Oh yeah, and teaching. JD, meanwhile, is quite content.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It defnitely looks like JD is having all of the fun while you're doing the shooting. I need to find a woman that will pick up the slack around my life!!!

Kathi said...

Yep, life is good but you are definitely at a crossroad in your life. Love those pics!!