Monday, March 5, 2012

We're so tired of being sick in this house! It's week three, and we keep passing around the same cold. Poor Michael is trying to get over it right now; JD's already had it twice. Luckily, it's not keeping us down too much.

I joined a local moms group, which is pretty cool. There are over 100 of us, and there are events happening every day of the week. I'm excited to begin attending more events and getting to know some more local moms. I also registered Michael for preschool, which begins in September. It took me forever to find one that I really liked, but I'm very happy with the one we chose. Michael's school-life begins already!
Michael has been saying so many news words, and he's finally helping me clean up his toys. I've been waiting for this day his whole life! It's a very happy household we have here; God has truly blessed us.

2 comments:

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

Can't wait for a play date soon. Bass Pro and Monkey Joe's looks soooo fun!

Mike said...

He is cleaning up?? You should put a toy lawn mower in his hands so he can get a-mowing asap!