It was such a fun week last week with the family. I said I would put up some pictures of swim lessons, but Michael was sick two weeks ago, so we didn't get to go. But now we're back, and Michael is feeling much more comfortable in the water and having a lot of fun. This week's lesson was full of smiles from Michael and JD! What a great winter activity.
From the rear of the tiger, Miles (20.5 months), Michael (21.5 months), and Issac (16.5 months).
Listen carefully for the newly-learned "Yee-haw!" I'm sure you'll never guess where he learned that!
I think Spring might have arrived two months early. The weather is so nice, and it is wonderful getting Michael out of the house. It's always crazy to see him each Spring when we re-emerge from the house to see what new things Michael is capable of. We're working on growing those legs just a bit longer to reach the pedals of his tricycle.
1 comment:
Awesome! Fun times at the zoo. Love the group pic.
Post a Comment