I have so many pictures to share! That's what happens when I miss a week of posting. Last week was one of the most stressful I've had in a long time because of dissertation work. I either have no work to do because my committee is reading drafts, or I have a TON of work because they've sent revisions back. I'm so glad that last week is over. But the past two weekends have been so fun! I have decided that Easter is my favorite holiday: there's candy, pretty colors, spring, bunnies, and best of all, the celebration of Christ's resurrection. Really, what could be more worth celebrating? Easter weekend was great; it was the first time Michael got to go on an Easter-egg hunt, and the Ponds were in town to celebrate with us. Our little boy is getting so big!
At first, Michael was content with just one egg; he didn't understand why he was supposed to keep picking more up. But by the end of the weekend, he was an egg-hunting champ.
The Liberts joined us for a fun Saturday morning playground time and egg hunt.
Sunday, we had another hunt at the Libert's house before Easter dinner. I love how a 2 year-old's hunt consists of throwing the eggs in the grass. No hiding involved!
Miles poses with his bubble.
Learning to play badmitton is hilarious!
Last weekend, we had a fun, sunny day at the lake with the Morrisons. Here, Michael and Isaac are trying to coax over the goose that you can just barely see through the fence. Needless to say, they did not have any luck.
The Dads.

1 comment:
it's a kid-palooza! Glad you had a great Easter, missed you.
Post a Comment