What a fabulous week we had in Atlanta! I am so glad and thankful that Michael and I got to fly down early to spend extra time with family and friends. It is never enough. Michael did GREAT on the airplane in his very own seat. He is such a big boy now.
Before JD drove down Tuesday night, Michael and I played with Pops and Gigi, hung out with Uncle Mike and Aunt Katie, visited Ashley, Doug, Maddie, and Max as well as Michele, played at the park, went shopping, and had dinner with the Ponds. That's when I got to meet my newest niece, Miss Kiki. What a doll!
Thanksgiving was a wonderful, sunny day. We spent the morning at the park before enjoying a delicious meal. Thanks, Mom!
We spent Friday at the Ponds' house where the newest generation of cousins got to play together.
The whole gang.
Saturday, Mom and I threw Michael and Katie a wedding shower, which went great. Here's a peak at one of their engagement photos.
What a gorgeous couple! We're now back home and settling into the last two weeks of the semester. Only a week after that is my graduation and a visit from the family. Happy holidays!



1 comment:
Lots of great pics. Kiki's hair...and the yawn...priceless!!
Post a Comment