It seems like Thanksgiving and Christmas are all one holiday even more so than usual this year, but it doesn't bother me a bit now that I'm so excited for Michael to learn all about the fun of winter holidays. I can't wait to decorate the house (even if I know that Michael and Pico will drive me crazy, playing with ornaments they shouldn't!). We went with the Liberts to the Festival of Trees Friday night, and Michael loved the carolers. I loved watching Michael more than the singers!
We shared some yummy Christmas cookies for desert.Michael found a train-themed tree, of course!
Now that we're stuck inside so early every night with the cold and the dark, we're trying to come up with games to keep Michael busy. Games like, run around the house and attack Daddy.
Pico is getting so big! He's only five months old, but he has grown so fast. He can definitely hold his own against Michael now.
2 comments:
I love the lap when Pico joined in!
awesome family fun!! no wonder michael always tries to crash into me.
Post a Comment