Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years

It has been quiet around our house since Christmas, especially because I've been sick. We've visited with friends, seen some movies (thumbs up on Les Mis), and spent lots of quality time together. We celebrated the new year with the Liberts, the McClinticks, and one George.
 "I can't DO it!!"


 On New Year's eve, it snowed beautifully all day. Pico watched from the window.
 After Michael's nap, he decided to mow the snow.

 The beautiful tree in our front yard.

 Our snowy house.
 We made a tiny snowman named Frosty. He has a flower pot hat.
 On New Year's day, we went sledding. Michael enjoyed it so much more this year.
 Steve joined us and took turns pulling Michael up the hill.
 Then the big boys insisted on a sled race of their own.
 It was very competitive.
I'm off in the morning for Boston where I'll attend the MLA conference. Then, next weekend is Michael and Katie's wedding. Time is a'flying!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Beautiful. There's something about snow. I can remember lots of it.