Let's see. After JD recovered from his stomach virus, I got a cold, then Michael got a cold, then JD got a cold. Michael's cold turned into an ear infection that brought on a 103 degree fever, and then he got pink eye in both eyes. Meanwhile, I got better and then got a second cold. Let's just say, it has not been the happiest house over the past three weeks. Every day brings the question of whether or not Michael can go back to school and whether or not JD and I will make it to work. Grumpy, grumpy.
I would like to say that we are finally feeling better (Michael is taking two antibiotics, a probiotic, and a vitamin daily), but I'm afraid of jinxing ourselves. In between all the illnesses, we have managed to limp through our committments. For instance, JD's basketball coaching is going well, and Michael and I made it to a game this past Saturday morning.
Michael can't wait to be old enough to join the team. My classes are going well; I really enjoy the course material, even if I can never remember which class I'm in and what I've already covered in that section. I created a professional blog that's still a bit in the works, but it has a description of the classes I'm teaching right now: juliepond.weebly.com
Michael has had a hard time adjusting to day care--just the drop off in particular. It hasn't helped that he's had to miss so many days because he's been sick. The first month of the semester down, and we still aren't settled into a routine! We can only hope that February will be smoother.
No comments:
Post a Comment