Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another Winter

Winter seemed to start all over again this week with lots of snow, although temperatures were higher. We made sure to get out there and enjoy it.
 
 
 We even got to go sledding again, hopefully for the last time this year.

Saturday, we had a lot of fun with Miles and Melissa. The kids showed up in the same shirt completely by accident!
 After snacks at the coffee house, we headed to the Discovery Museum for some fun in the ticket booth,
  and "painting on the walls," as Michael calls it.
 I had a great time at dinner and the movies with school friends, and I highly recommend Warm Bodies. I loved the humor. Sunday was my last Kidsview day for the month. I always dread getting up so early in the morning to serve at the 8:00am service, but I have fallen in love with my kids. They are sooooo precious! Sunday night, JD and I got to go on a date when we saw the animated Oscar shorts. Michael was very excited to see his babysitter, Sarah again.

Miss Kelsey is now his full-time nanny, and we're very happy with her. She takes Michael to the gym, the library, the museum, and she's always coming up with new learning games for him to play at home. He loves her, and JD and I are very happy to have found a great solution to our child care dilemma this semester. Even so, I'm looking forward to May when I can be home again.

One more week until Spring break!


1 comment:

Mike said...

So much fun! I miss you guys.