Monday, May 5, 2008

Julie & JD's Adventures

One of my favorite sisters-in-law, Mrs. Lindsey Pond, talked me into starting this blog. I guess since JD & I are moving to Illinois in August, it might be nice to stay in touch this way with family and friends - not that I'm convinced everyone will want to know our every move!

We have so much on our plate right now: my graduation this weekend, moving in with the parents in two weeks, driving to Utah in three weeks, a baby shower for our best friends, a Children's Literature conference in June, a trip to Hilton Head in July, and moving to Illinois in August. I can hardly sleep at night thinking over all these crazy plans. But life is so exciting right now. One day, we'll look back and wonder how we handled it all. Or maybe we'll still be living it up!

2 comments:

Mike said...

What's that crazy Gizmo been up to lately? Good luck driving to Illinois with her... wait will she be in the same car as me?! I like the blog, good idea.

Tom said...

I have 3 more cats that would love to go along for the ride.