Sunday, May 11, 2008

Master's Graduation



(Pics: Julie and BF, Stacy / Julie and brother, Michael, at party). Yay! I graduated from Georgia State this Saturday! JD and I agree that we had a great weekend. Grandma and Grandpa came into town for the big day, and JD's parents, Phillip and Vickie, also fought the traffic. I was surprised at all the support because this was my third graduation, and I have one more to go! Surely everyone's getting tired of it all now...

Mom and Dad threw me a wonderful party Saturday night; we all had a lot of fun laughing and relaxing in the garden together. It was perfect weather for a barbecue. Mother's Day brought church and a lazy day in Marietta. We are all trying not to think of what Mother's Day will be like next year.

Now my Master's degree is officially completed, and I am looking forward to four more years before I start earning some real money! Actually, I can't wait. Now I just have to put off those students who keep e-mailing me, complaining about their Fs...

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Master Pond! Love those hats! :)

The Ponds said...

Missing you already...

Anonymous said...

We had a great weekend with you both. I'm looking forward to all the details of the next FOUR years!

Mike said...

You're getting so smart these days!