Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Utah Trip
Okay! Tomorrow we leave for our much-planned, much-anticipated trip out West. This trip will take eleven days, fifty-seven hours of driving, four days of rafting forty-eight miles, camping at an elevation of 8,600 feet, and one portable toilet. We may be changed people when we return. We both can't wait to forget about work and stress and to spend this adventure together, experiencing nature, each other's company, and probably many other unanticipated things. Once they heard that we would be without cell phone coverage on the rafting trip (which we are doing by ourselves), Phillip and Vickie got us our Spot: a personal satellite tracking device. To keep your eye on us, check out http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=0BNEJmdMGOMxiLMyIvqldRnrGXfTHXPeA. As soon as we return, I'll post our pictures, which I'm hoping will be amazing. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Be safe and have a great time! We will be tracking you! ;) Can you keep this thing on when you move? Maybe you won't seem so far away if I can see you at the grocery store or something...
Love you both!
Love, Love, Love the tracking device!
Post a Comment