Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Birthday!


Man, 27 years old? We celebrated my birthday yesterday, although it feels like it's been my birthday for a while, receiving my parents' present back in February. Sunday night, JD cooked me a fabulous meal! I really think I should let him take over meal preparation permanently... It was a little hard being away from the family for the first time, but everyone was very supportive and made sure to touch base, which I greatly appreciated. Overall, a very nice birthday.
In other news, we are hard at work on our garden. Now that the weather has improved, we're planning on planting grass next weekend and hopefully some vegetables very soon. This spring weather is pretty crazy, though. The forecast calls for snow flurries today with a high around 80 on Friday!

1 comment:

Mike said...

27 ?!? Now I think I'm glad you're two years older right now !!