P.S. I apologize for the poor photography quality. The gym has really bad lighting!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Upward Basketball 2010
JD's Upward Basketball team, the Knights, are having a great season. Their coach is leading them on to come-back wins and amazing 3-pointers that draw audience gasps (especially from me). These kids are so good! I look forward to each Saturday morning game. I love listening to the kids on the court; this week, I heard two boys congradulating their team mate on a great pass as they ran down the court. When another player fell on his knee, his buddy came up and put his arm around him, asking if he needed to sit out and rest for a few minutes. They really care about each other and exemplify amazing teamwork out there. I like to give credit to their leader - JD Pond. :)
P.S. I apologize for the poor photography quality. The gym has really bad lighting!

P.S. I apologize for the poor photography quality. The gym has really bad lighting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment