
Okay, I have to preface this post with two confessions: 1. It is not my birthday. Not yet at least; it's next week, April 20th. 2. JD got the Ponds and the Francesconis together to all buy my gift - a new camera (above)! So the over-abundance of pictures in this post is all due to the fact that I have this fabulous camera now that I am using any excuse to pull out.
For instance, when JD and I went to Evergreen Lake on Saturday for a picnic, the camera came too!

But the real victim of the gift is Gizmo. At first, she didn't mind me running around the house, following her every move with this giant black aparatus.

But then it got a little too personal.

She tried escaping under the bed, to no avail.

After a while, the only shots I could get looked like this:

So, I went outside. I posted a bunch of pics of our great Spring flowers last week, but the tulips hadn't bloomed yet! We have some great tulips...

but they don't compare to this everlasting row that JD found in Bloomington! We took a special trip out just so that he could show me, and I could show you.

Three weeks of school to go, and this weekend, we're headed to Batsonland. I'll have some great picture opportunities on that trip!
1 comment:
that cartwheel was a little lacking, but probably just because the camera caught it in full HD quality. "A" for effort though. Sweet pictures too, can't wait to see your camera. Miss you guys and glad you're enjoying the nice weather. And yea, what's up with the early b-day presents, sounds like a Dad move.
Post a Comment