Okay, are you ready for the cutest kitty picture EVER? Are you sure you are prepared for it? Here it is!!!!
I may be a bit biased. We've only had Pico (who we now know to be a boy) for a little over a week now, so I'm still camera happy around him. Don't worry; Michael will win out again shortly.Here are the two kids being goofballs. Michael is obsessed with MY new kitty. He'll even stop watching Chuggington just to play with Pico. We're working on reminding him that the cat's name is not "Hi, Kitty" or "Pepo"but is, in fact, "Pico."
Pico has tried claiming a few of Michael's toys for himself. You can tell he feels a bit guilty about it in this picture.
But, really, the big news for this week is that JD has been gone, mountain biking in Colorado with his friend Brian. We have missed him soooooo much, and I hope to steal a few of his trip pictures to put up on the blog next week. He gets home late tonight, and we are definitely looking forward to it! But JD prepared for our sadness by leaving us some presents to find while he was gone. I got a beautiful, most amazing IPhone! Really, I was thinking maybe some chocolates or something, but I love my new phone!! And Michael got a huge train set, complete with new trains, construction trucks, a helocopter, and animals. We sure are lucky to have a husband/daddy who loves us so much. His gifts have made his absence tolerable!
One more cat video for your enjoyment...
3 comments:
Your new kitten is adorable. Lucas and Hannah loved watching the video of Pico and Lucas thought Michael's new train set was pretty cool.
Pico pretty much made my day! How cute!
Pico is so cute and I love his name. :) Congrats on your new kitty!
Post a Comment