We had a great weekend, hosting Uncle Mike and Ms. Katie at our house in Normal. Michael fell in LOVE with our guests, fussing if they even tried to use the bathroom! I guess that just goes to show how much fun we had.
Sunday, in addition to having fun with Mike and Katie, JD and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. What a wonderful day in our lives. When I look back at those wedding pictures, I finally think we look younger; I told JD that means that we're already growing old together. :)
I'm going to write a blog sometime soon about how Bloomington-Normal, Illinois is the perfect place to raise a child, and Fairview and Anderson pools in town are perfect examples of how the city makes life so much fun for kids.
We already miss our guests, and it won't be until September that we see them again. But we can't thank them enough for making the long trip to spend some time with us. We love you guys!

2 comments:
yayyy! We had an awesome time and wish it didn't go so fast. Thanks for all your hospitality and thank goodness for family. Love you Julie & fam!
Great Pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. :)
Post a Comment