
John David and I had a fun Valentine's Day this year. We celebrated on Friday because we wanted to attend ISU's orchestra concert; they were pretty good! Beforehand, we got dinner at Destil, a nice restaurant in town that I've always wanted to try but was waiting for a special occassion. Saturday morning, we tried a new scone recepie (JD's always searching for a good one). We ended up spending Valentine's evening with some friends from our small group, Justin and Ashley. We played games and ate pizza. It's nice to be making couple friends up here finally. For me, the semester is reaching the point where I'm tired of doing the work. My work ethic is decreasing, but if I can get past the next couple of weeks, I'll move into the final semester phase: resignation. That will get me through to final exams. John David has only 2 weeks left in his basketball league, but he's thinking of joining a men's team himself in March. Good thing I like watching basketball games!
1 comment:
Wow! Is that a scone?! How did you like them?
Post a Comment