Sunday, May 16, 2010
Bloomington Farmer's Market
This weekend marked the first Bloomington Farmer's Market event of the year! It really reminds us that summer is on the way, as we try to attend it every Saturday morning that we're available. With fresh and locally grown produce, eggs, meat, cheese, hand-made jewelry, pottery, and live music (usually country), it is always so fun to join the town, their kids and their dogs, in supporting local farmers. Although it was a bit cloudy, we went out this Saturday morning and went home with flowers, cheese curds, home-made basil pasta, and a cinnamon bun in our bellies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man I want to see the farmers market again! the only time I saw it was in the pouring drizzle and it was something like -15 degrees! Glad you had a good weekend and I want to hear about your hopital tour, sounds like yall are prepared!
Ah, just you wait!!! It only gets better! Love you all!
Post a Comment